How to Check How Much You Spent On CSGO?
CSGO has tons of unique and cool cosmetic items you can equip, like weapon skins, knife skins, and more. Many CSGO players have spent a ton of money to create a collection of these items. If you are wondering how much you have spent until now, you are at the right place. Here is a complete guide on precisely that.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Check How Much You Spent on CSGO
To check how much money you have spent on CSGO, you need to own a CSGO badge. Go to your inventory and click the “view badge progress” option. After that, click on the “How do I earn card drops?” option , which will show you the precise amount you spent on CSGO.
- Step 1: Log in to the Steam account you used to purchase CSGO items and hover your cursor over your Steam username, located right next to the “COMMUNITY” option.
- Step 2: Click on the “INVENTORY” option.
- Step 3: Click on the “Steam” tab and select a CSGO badge.
- Step 4: After that, click on the “view badge progress” option.
- Step 5: Click on the “How do I earn card drops?” option.
- Step 6: Once you do all that, a pop-up will appear on your screen, showing you the precise amount of money you have spent until now on CSGO.
There is another way to check how much you have spent on CSGO. It requires fewer steps than the method mentioned above. Here is a guide on how you can do it.
- Step 1: Click on this link and log in with your Steam account credentials.
- Step 2: A new page will open up, showing you precisely how much money you have spent in CSGO so far.
People have spent a lot of money on CSGO. CSGO players have collected a ton of weapon skins and knife skins. If you are one of those people, you now know how to check how much you spent on CSGO.